Oasis Labs is building a new platform to use data without liability, easily comply with new regulations, and collaborate on shared data without risking privacy or losing control. With Oasis Labs’ tools your company can confidently share and analyze sensitive data without the risk of accidental leaks or violating privacy.
The foundation also supports the Oasis Network, a layer-1, proof of stake, blockchain that leverages secure computing techniques like secure enclaves to keep data private, and a cutting-edge architecture designed for scalability.
- Wired: “How a Startup is Using the Blockchain to Protect Your Privacy”
- Wall Street Journal: “Oasis Labs Building Cloud Computing on Blockchain With $45 Million”
- Forbes: “Big Hitter Crypto Funds Pile Into Privacy-Enhanced Smart Contract Startup Oasis Labs”
- MIT Technology Review: “Meet Oasis Labs, the blockchain startup Silicon Valley is buzzing about”
- New York Times: “How the Blockchain Could Break Big Tech’s Hold on A.I.”